Friday, October 2, 2015

SHOP UPDATE!

SHOP UPDATE IS LIVE!  

Good morning, All!  I have added many new shop updates, in TWO SPOTS, with some of the work from the 30 Paintings Project. See below for details!

For ORIGINALS, I've added a new Big Cartel Storefront, and I have 5 of the original paintings from the project listed there, including 4 pines and the Ocean Waves original. I'll plan to make another round of originals available next week.


 
In My Etsy Shop you'll find 8 new prints, including totems, pine trees, and sprouts. You'll also find listings for several hand-painted notebooks that I did during the project.


Expect another shop update next week with more originals. I'll hopefully be adding a few new prints then as well. If you have a specific one you're hoping to see, shoot me a note and I can tell you what my plans are for it. Some of them the originals are being sent to Smiling Turtle in Omaha. 

Hope you all have a wonderful Friday and weekend! 

No comments: