Sunday, January 27, 2013

Free Printable - To Do List

Today I am excited to be offering my first free printable via my blog. One of my goals for this year is to offer more freebies to thank you lovely folks who visit and keep me feeling inspired. You are so appreciated.

To kick things off, here's a PDF for a page of Frog and Mushroom To Do Lists. It prints on a standard size paper, and you'll get 4 mini lists. I did mine on card stock, but it looks fine on regular paper too. Cut them out and make a little stack and you're all set!

To download and print, click here: Frog and Mushroom To Do Lists

Since I'm new to this, please be so kind as to keep me posted if you have any troubles.


*All printables are free to you for your personal use, but all designs are not to be resold or duplicated elsewhere. Thanks! 

No comments: