Friday, September 6, 2013

Raw: Translations Ticket Promotion!

 "Today Is Yours" - 8.5 x 11 - digitally created from my original watercolor design.
Here's the RAW promotional print I promised. Read below to learn how to get yours!

As RAW artist, I am encouraged to sell tickets for the show in order to pay for my booth fee. Each ticket costs $15, and while the show is going to be fabulous - full of art, fashion, music, and other entertainment - I know that's no chump change for most people. 

So - to make it worth your while, I've created this print that I will include FREE with every ticket purchased from my artist page. I won't be offering it in my etsy shop until after the event, and when I do it will be $15 plus shipping, so really you're getting a heck of a deal if you purchase it now.

How do you purchase a ticket? You can buy DIRECTLY FROM MY ARTIST PAGE or select Stubborn Dog Artwork as the artist you're supporting on the RAW Omaha Ticket Site. The free print comes from choosing me, so I have a record of your ticket purchase and you've supported my booth. 

How do I get your print to you? You can choose to either pick it up from me in person at the event, or you can ask me to mail it right to you. :-) 

What happens if you can't attend? You'll still receive the print as my thanks for your support. 

Check out my artist flyer: 

You can explore all of the cool artists and activities that are going to be taking place at Omaha event here. You can see photos from RAW events around the country. And feel free to email me if you have any questions about RAW or about the print promo. I hope to see you there!
 

No comments: