Friday, March 22, 2013

Well, hello.


So my life has been a whirlwind lately, but I am still here and I'm trying to squeeze in some painting! These are brooches I'm working on for upcoming spring shows while some other projects dry. 

Last week I joined my parents out in Reno, NV to visit my brother, which was really fun. Good food, good drinks, good company, and a lot more sun than we're currently seeing in the Midwest. I don't have a ton of pics, but I did want to show you some local art I picked up. The card is from Quail Lane Press, which is based out of that area, but available on etsy. All of their work is beautiful. And this pottery plate is from a shop in Truckee, CA. I think the potter is Allana Hughes, but her site is under maintenance right now, so it's a bit hard to confirm. All of the related work was simple and nice, and my mom also got a piece. 




No comments: