Wednesday, September 26, 2012

ARTsarben Tent Setup



Just wanted to stop in and share a few of my booth shots from ARTsarben last weekend. I had a really fun show and did pretty well overall for sales. If you stopped by, thank you so much! I saw quite a few familiar faces, and a few etsy friends too!

For any of you thinking about doing a fine art show in Omaha, I'd highly recommend it. It was their first year, and already they did a wonderful job with publicity, accommodations, and organization. There were tons of people coming through, and the location couldn't be better.

These pics are from Day 2, so a few pieces are missing or rearranged, but this is pretty much my setup! Brad made these walls for me a few years ago, and they really do the trick. You may also be admiring my nice, new white tent. Fancy, I know. I hope to list some of the things that remain that I haven't shared yet on etsy, so I'll let you know when I get a chance.  Hope you're all enjoying the Fall! Our weather has been just incredible. If you're watching my pins lately, you've probably noticed a slight obsession with fall clothes and comfort food...yikes! Good thing it's also hiking weather. :-) 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice set up, I really like the banner you've hung on your tent. It's eye catching. Glad the show went well. TFS!

Sweet Posy Dreams said...

Looks nice. Art fairs are a lot of work in terms of set-up, but really fun, too. Years ago, before digital took over the world, I used to sell photographs. It was fun to chat with all the people who stopped by. (If only they'd bought more! lol)

Unknown said...

What a sweet setup! Looks very inviting. Glad the show was a success, I love hearing about first time shows doing really well. :)