Sunday, January 2, 2011

Final Touches

Welp, I think I've put most of the finishing touches on things for this Friday's show. Brad worked diligently on wrapping up a few frames for me today, despite one very cold garage, so I'm extremely grateful to him. I'm also very excited to have some family coming in town (yay!) to attend and lend some support. It ought to be a fun time for all! Meanwhile, I've been thinking about my goals for the new year, both with my school job and my painting life. Here are some etsy items that go along with my thoughts: embracing the year of the rabbit, finding somewhere with a little more space in the kitchen, and SIMPLIFYING my clutter (isn't this my goal every year?). Wishing you all a lovely week. :-)

fuzzy bunny from fuzzymug

 
"Hot Chocolate" from janethill studio


ceramic pot from flowerpondstudio

1 comment:

M.M.E. said...

I hope the show goes well! It's so nice to meet another illustrator.