Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Oh, Summer.


Well... I love summer. It's not my favorite season, so it pretty much boils down to: I love time off, making my schedule, etc., but right now those things are one and the same. So. I'm enamored with summer.

I feel like I've been updating my shop constantly, which is pretty exciting. If you haven't visited lately, the zinnias above are my newest print. Hopefully I can acquire some more flowers on Saturday and do some more flower watercolors.

I also have another new print to post - I hinted at it before - with a nursery rhyme. I'm really happy with it, but I'm having problems with the sizing, so I need to employ Brad to help me get it perfect before I post it. Hopefully in the next few days!

For now, the weather here is really beautiful and not super hot, so I'm going to head outdoors to mess with the plants. I'll update again soon!
ashley

2 comments:

trudette said...

You have a great shop and you make wonderful art !

Amy said...

Oh, I love the zinnias! Wonderful print!