Sunday, May 10, 2009

Sneak Peeks

I just wanted to stop by and provide some previews of things to come! We've been really busy this month with moving preparations and everything, but today I had time for some Sunday crafting. As promised last post, many new things are in store! This new Peep Pyramid should be available in my shop by the end of the week. I've also got some elephant tags that I'm pretty excited about. I designed them at Christmas for our family packages and I decided to make up packs of them to offer in my shop. They're ready to go, but I ran out of daylight to photograph them in, so they won't be posted until tomorrow or Tuesday.


Below, the Peep Pyramid of Penny, Leo, Karl, Violet, Benny and Carlos. I've also re-listed some card sets with fancy new packaging. :-) It makes me ridiculously happy. Hope you're enjoying Spring!


No comments: