Sunday, September 21, 2008

Cedarburg Wine Festival

Well, we're back from this weekend's festival - and the last of the season for us - Cedarburg Wine and Harvest Festival. Thanks to everyone who visited our tent! The weather was really good, unlike the wild winds that nearly blew us out of the Strawberry Fest :-). Now it's time to focus on my etsy shop, so weekends around here will be spent updating my online store and creating new work. Since we're back in school, I'm down to a few days a week, but I hope to keep things going and expand my collection of paintings. I have so many ideas that I've been waiting to explore, so keep your eyes open for new items!

If you've been missing originals on etsy, I'll be getting many posted this week as I sort things out and take new photos.

I've also recently updated Scout's ABCs to incorporate all of the letters, plus a few doubles, so if you've been waiting for your certain letter, they're here! Here's a peek at a few new ones:





Have a great week! :-)

No comments: