Sunday, September 14, 2014

Sweetest Sunday

 
 
 

Today the sun was out and the weather was perfect (for me anyway - I know that a lot of people are sad that it has gotten cool, but I'm a fleece/sweater sort of gal). I spent the morning with my fellas on a long walk around Standing Bear Lake in Omaha. The monarchs are on the move and the fall flowers are blooming. I snapped a few shots with my phone, but Brad took several with our camera that I'll share soon. You know how I feel about things with wings... Ren has gotten so big lately and we have fun watching him take in everything around him. This afternoon the two of them have been watching football and playing while I sneak some time in the studio, so I'm happy to stop by and say hello! Hope you're all having a great start to fall, too.

No comments: