Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Spring Sale and Shop Update Info!

Hello! I know I said this would happen last week, but things got a little away from me. Regardless, it's officially SPRING in Omaha and it's time for a SALE! I'm going to be offering Buy-One-Get-One Prints from now until the end of April, if you use the code: SPRINGSALE14 in my Etsy shop. To use the coupon, just enter the code at checkout and leave me a note as to which second print you'd like as your free one! I have lots of cheerful designs that are perfect for this time of year, as a gift for you or your loved ones. :-)

Later this week I'll also be adding a few new eggs, notebooks, and some other goodies, just as soon as I can get them all photographed, so watch for my posts on Facebook and Instagram to know right away as they are added.

No comments: