Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Little Violet


Next time we move, I have high demands for south and southeast facing windows. We have a lot of extremely high old windows in this house, which is a feature I love and a major reason that we decided to rent here, but there are only two places where my plants seem to thrive. I rescued this little violet from the "death cart" at Lowe's for fifty cents, and I'm so happy with it now! I'll try not to let it get to my head, otherwise I'll be dragging home a surplus of half-dead plants.

1 comment:

Isobel Morrell said...

Well done with your rescue plant! I have a brilliant ability to kill them off almost as I look at them - all except African Violets! Was given one earlier this year, and thought I'd even got that one: however, it is showing signs of flowering, so maybe my luck with that species is holding! Good luck with this - and in your house search too!