Saturday, June 23, 2012

Artsy notebooks


Just stopping by to wish you a happy weekend! This is just another of the projects I've been working on - the first of a group of hand painted moleskin notebooks. It's acrylic, ink, and watercolor. I'm having so much fun making my way through the list of ideas I've been compiling for months.

Last night we went and out for Indian food and saw Prometheus, which Brad has been anticipating for quite some time now. I'm not a horror person by nature, so it was nice that this tended toward sci-fi instead. I was happy that they tied the style of it back to the original Alien movie, which I actually like, and I have to say that I particularly enjoyed the David character. For those of you planning to see it, I was glad to find it a little more subtle and thoughtful than I expected. Give it a go!

No comments: