Monday, March 5, 2012

Goodbye, hard drive...

So - some sadness happened this weekend. Turns out that my hard drive bit the dust. Luckily, it didn't contain anything terribly important... all of the art business is on another drive that we're able to extract. Mostly, I'll just be working from my husband's computer and have to go through lots of annoying software installation when we get things up and running. Bleh. So... let's not talk about that. Let's talk about how SUNNY it is outside and how awesome it is to have a new Michael Jackson workout playlist on my iPod. Woot! Hope you're all having a good Monday!

1 comment:

Ruby Badcoe said...

It seems like you'll need a new hard drive now, stubborn Dog. Well, I suggest you save those important files in the cloud as well as in a safe storage device to ensure that you won't completely lose it.