Saturday, February 18, 2012

We're here.

We're still here, just a little scatter-brained this week. I'll hope to be more grounded in the near future! I forgot to mention last time that I added a new feature over on the right side of the blog. It has a link to my Goodreads, for any of you who'd like to swap book recommendations. This box will show you what I've recently read and a review. I'm always game to talk books! 

Other than that, just a few sunny pics today. These are some of my favorite potted plants. The little round succulent in the bottom is a victory for me. I don't know what they're actually called - we call it "the brain," because it has purple veins on top that give it that look, but this honestly is my third one over the past few years... and the FIRST to make it more than a month in my care. I always think they're doing great, and then one day they're shriveled. I may finally have figured out what it likes!

Aren't these little pots from anthropologie cute? I spotted them on pinterest. 

Scout doesn't really get that Lucy doesn't like to play the same way she does. She just keeps getting low and wiggling for her... I mean, who could resist those moves?

2 comments:

Sweet Posy Dreams said...

I do like those pots. I've been thinking of creating something similar for my spices, maybe out of baby food jars.

Gotta love sunny days!

cabin + cub said...

I love those little pots... super cute!!! I may have to have a shopping trip soon. ;)