Sunday, January 1, 2012

Hello, 2012.


Happy New Year! I hope you all had a wonderful holiday. We've returned from Illinois after spending time visiting family and friends for Christmas. It was nice to be able to stay a little longer this year and see a few more people. Since we've been back, we've de-Christmased the house and cleaned, so I'm feeling ready to start 2012. It's always a bit sad to put away the decorations, but once the tree is down and things are clean, the rooms just feel so open and devoid of clutter. It's sort of nice, isn't it? Now that the work is done, I'm spending today and tonight in the studio painting! I'll be back this week to share some of the nice gifts I received and to let you know when my shop is back up and rolling.

P.S. I'm sort of obsessed with this album right now, but this feels like a particularly nice New Year song, all about starting fresh!

No comments: