Sunday, November 13, 2011

Everyday I'm shuffle-in'...

Afternoon, ya'll. Yep. I said ya'll. Nope. I don't say it in real life. Keyboards are empowering.

Now, on to more important things: You may or may not have noticed that I've been moving items around lately. I'm in the process of shuffling some things from my After Dark shop to the other, just because I feel like even though they're canvases I made them with a more illustrative mindset, so they fit better there. Fall cleaning in time for the holidays, I suppose. Thanks for your patience in this matter. I'll have it all sorted out by next week.

Speaking of next week, it is the great-big-old-shopping week, and I too will be hosting a SALE, specially designed for those extra wonderful folks (you!) who read my blog or subscribe to my facebook page (link to your right). Details to come on Monday, November 21st. Until then, I'll continue to be super busy finishing up some new projects so that my shop is tip top. Preview below. See you soon!

No comments: