Sunday, November 14, 2010

How you doing? Why don't you have some of the brie - it's at room temperature!

Just a few photo update I've been meaning to share. We were finally able to hang our "The Keymaster" print below (purchased here). And I've been promising to show you the expedit shelves from Ikea, so here you go! It was tricky finding cool shelves that are actually the correct size to hold albums. If you look closely you can see a preview of my two new squirrels, one from our Kansas City trip and one found last weekend while we were out and about. I'll take better pics of those and share this week. Ah yes, and my best girl with her loon. Enjoy.

Dr Ray Stantz: Are you okay?
Louis: Who are you guys?
Dr Ray Stantz: We're the Ghostbusters.
Louis: Who does your taxes?
Dr Ray Stantz: You know, Mr. Tully, you are a most fortunate individual.
Louis: I know!
Dr Ray Stantz: You have been a participant in the biggest interdimensional cross rip since the Tunguska blast of 1909!
Louis: Felt great.
Dr. Egon Spengler: We'd like to get a sample of your brain tissue.
Louis: Okay.

No comments: