Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Buzzworthy Blog

Hey there. I just wanted to pop in and share the Invitation Buzz Blog with you. Each post shows invitations, cards, and stationery by theme. Today is cardinals, yesterday was artichokes, etc. (Yep. You read that right. An entire collection of artichoke-themed cards!) On Monday they were kind enough to include my Zebra cards in their zebra print themed listing, which was awesome.

In the cardinal grouping, they included this pretty, pretty set by Olive and Ruby, which I love! I've had a great time browsing their site. Who doesn't love stationery...? Really? And letterpress? I LOVE letterpress. I highly recommend that you check it out. :-)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

what is a letter press? obviously i don't love them if i don't know what they are! love you though!

Jan said...

you are sure getting around...good for you...good for the blog world of creative artists! :)