Friday, November 13, 2009

Tea time.



When I decided that I'd just about had it with my printer today, I went downstairs and took a tea break. Then I suddenly felt inspired to reorganize the pantry and part of my art supplies. A little tea... some Frank Sinatra... and I can start to contemplate order. These mugs are something that I love. They're a set of four that I picked up several years ago at Pottery Barn. It wasn't until I was washing one recently that I realized they were designed by one of my favorite etsians, Rae Dunn! I follow her blog and watch her shop activity all of the time (it's like seeing one gigantic wish list), so I was excited to make the connection between the mugs I love and her work. I don't know why I didn't see it before - her style is so evident in them - but I just never put it all together. Now that I have, I love them even more.

No comments: