Saturday, February 7, 2009

and more!


I finally finished photographing and posting some new acrylics today. I still have my newest Benny watercolor to finish scanning/prepping, but I'm sort of worn out! :-) The one above is called "Little Star." It's on this great linen canvas. I had been eying it for a while at the art store, and now I'm in love. The texture is really heavy and it's sort of painful to even cover it up! To compromise I left the sides blank to let that glorious linen shine!

Below is one called "In the Kitchen," for your viewing pleasure. I'm now combining multiple obsessions (bottles and circles) into one. So happy. Check out more new stuff in my etsy shop.



It has been unbelievably warm today, so I did try to spend some of it outside enjoying the weather. I have this creeping feeling that it's going to disappear all too soon... Oh, Wisconsin...

Luckily, we recently had Scout's hair shaved down, otherwise our walk would have resulted in a muddy mess of a dog. After all of her romping in the snow and the resulting mats, we just decided that it was time. Now she's like a little deer, with her long legs. Here's a pic of our new skinny dog and her sweet Valentine scarf.

Enjoy the rest of the weekend!



Aw. LOVE her.

No comments: