Friday, July 11, 2008

New Paintings!

Hey everyone,
Thanks for all of the recent emails and support as I open my etsy shop. It has been really interesting to get going on there and to learn from the other sellers in the forums. The whole thing is exciting, for sure. The trick will be for me not to spend all of my money in other people's shops! My favorites list just keeps growing :-). You can click on there if you visit my etsy to see some of the great things I've found. Maybe you'll love them too!

I just wanted to let you know that this weekend I'll be posting new paintings throughout the entire two days as I get things photographed and write descriptions. I have been working non-stop this month, so I have many new items, as well as older ones that have never been available online. If you have time, check it out. I'd love to hear some critiques and feedback.

Hope you're having a great, HOT, month of July... no wonder I'm painting waves all of the time!

No comments: